The Oreck® ELEVATE CONTROL™ delivers powerful, allergen-trapping performance for carpeted floors.
- Capture 99% of allergens, dust & debris at 5.0 microns or greater with its SELECT Filtration technology.
- The SaniSeal® system automatically seals filtration contents upon disposal to lock-in dirt & debris, while the extra-large capacity holds up to 4X that of a typical bagless vacuum.
- At half the weight of other vacuums in its class*, the ELEVATE CONTROL delivers a complete clean for your carpets without the strain of lifting traditional heavy uprights.
- The full access low-profile design with a 30 foot cord enables you to get to those hard to reach areas under furniture
- 5 Bright LED headlights provide maximum visibility to finally let you see what you've been missing in dark spaces
- Proudly Made in the USA of U.S. & globally-sourced components
- For your detailed & above floor cleaning needs, complement the ELEVATE CONTROL with the ORECK Ultimate Handheld Canister (CC1600).
- To ensure optimal filtration & cleaning performance, only Oreck® Certified Filtration Bags beginning with the letters "AK" should be used with the Oreck® ELEVATE CONTROL™.
*Premium Upright Filtration Bag Vacuums, $299+
||3-year limited warranty
||Less than 9 lbs.*
||SaniSeal® SELECT Allergen Filtration
||5 Bright LED Headlights
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.